BumbleBee Ltd: Telephone Support / Booking Clerk – Larnaca
BumbleBee Ltd is a taxi transfer company based in Larnaca City seeking to hire a Telephone customer advisor / Booking Clerk.
The BumbleBee Ltd is looking for a friendly, responsible, enthusiastic, reliable and confident individual with great spirit to join our team. The successful candidate will assist in daily company procedures with responsibilities that include administration, bookings & reservations and customer service.
- Taking incoming calls from customers who are looking to book, amend, cancel taxi bookings or have general inquiries.
- Operate electronic mail systems and coordinate the flow of information both internally and with other organizations.
- Validating bookings on our web-application (checking date, time, addresses and flight information).
- Sending monthly reports/invoices to company affiliates.
- Liaising with drivers and controllers to assist with carrying out these bookings successfully.
- Responsible for social media advertisement.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize & manage time effectively
- Good writing skills for responding professionally to e-mails
- A good telephone manner
- Confidence in using a computer/generally being IT literate
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (Word and Excel especially)
- Organizational Skills
- Full Driver’s License
- The candidate must be able to work flexible hours, including night shifts
- Customer Service experience is a plus
- Languages – Fluent in English both verbal & written is a must
An attractive remuneration package plus benefits will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
All interested candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org stating:”anergosjobs.com” on subject line.
Deadline for Applications