Unicars Ltd: Ζητείται Βοηθός Λογιστηρίου – Λευκωσία
General Responsibility: Reporting to the Chief Accountant, the Accounting Assistant will be responsible to support the timely bookkeeping and administration for the company and manage all Accounts Receivable.
Location: Head Offices, Nicosia
Other main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in Finance team to ensure timely processing and bookkeeping.
- Responsibility to manage accounts payable function with pro-active follow up on supplier invoice collection, reconciliation and payments.
- Preparation of bank reconciliations.
- Preparation of supplier reconciliations.
- Preparation of accounts payable ageing and follow up.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
- Undergraduate degree in accounting, economics, business, or related field.
- Proven experience in Finance function (at least five years) and ideally experience in accounts payable function and reconciliations.
- Accounting knowledge / bookkeeping experience in a trading industry.
- Good IT skills with experience in ERP systems (preferably Navision) and MS Excel formulas/ spreadsheet development.
An Accounting Assistant should:
- 1. Ηave strong interpersonal skills, with ability to build relationships with colleagues/customers & suppliers.
- 2. Have numerical and analytical skills.
- 3. Be able to respond well to pressure.
- 4. Work well in a team and with a wide range of people.
- 5. Be organised and methodical.
- 6. Be capable of multi-tasking and effective time management.
The company offers a competitive remuneration package including monthly gross salary (13 salaries), medical scheme, provident fund and others.
If you want to be challenged and join our team you can submit your CV at email@example.com quoting:”anergosjobs.com” until 27/03/2018.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential. Please note, that only successful candidates will be contacted.