Red Blue Computer: Secretary / Assistant – Nicosia
Our client is a software development company with more than 20 years of experience and is looking to recruit a secretary / assistant to start immediately in Nicosia.
- Answers and transfers incoming calls, in a positive and warm manner, and takes massages.
- Welcomes clients and guests in a friendly and professional way ensuring a comfortable and pleasant stay.
- Undertakes general office duties including filing, receiving parcels and letters.
- Schedules appointments, typing and copying documents.
- Adding information to computer software.
- Ensuring overall smooth running of the front desk.
- Provides information to guests and staff in person or by phone.
- External duties (banks, post office, authorities).
- Ad-hoc duties related to the above tasks.
- Excellent command of the Greek and English languages both verbal and written.
- Additional languages will be considered as an advantage.
- A good, friendly and polite personality with professional telephone manner and attitude towards guests and clients.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work and perform their tasks on their own.
- IT literate – proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point).
- Basic knowledge of accounting will be considered an advantage.
Interested candidates should send a CV in the email: RedBlueComputer@gmail.com quoting:”anergosjobs.com”
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.