M. Karagiorgis & Sons Ltd: Accounts Assistant – Larnaca
Our company, M. KARAGIORGIS & SONS LTD, based at Larnaca, is a leading imports and distribution company in the automotive parts sector and is currently looking for the best candidate for the position of Accounts Assistant to assist in our day to day clerical work in our accounts department.
- Processing of purchase orders
- Receive and process inward invoices, expenses and requests for payment
- Receive and process receipts from customer
- input entries in accounting system
- preparation of bank deposits
- issue customer statements
- customer credit follow
- Perform supplier, bank and other reconciliations
- Prepare and provide accounting reports as required
- University degree or diploma (LCCI Higher) in accounting
- Relevant experience in accounts environment
- Excellent computer skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and efficient use of time
- Fluent in English and Greek
- Ability to work well under pressure, energetic and assertive attitude
working hours 8-5 monday to Friday.
The candidate must have good and long experience in such position and be able to control and manage credit for sales team. Preferably the candidate should be a lady that is willing and able to control procedures and systems.