Meritorius Audit Ltd: Office Administrator – Limassol
Office Administrator (Limassol)
Meritorius Audit Ltd (Member of MAP S.Platis Group) is seeking to recruit an Office Administrator for its External Audit and Accounting Team in Limassol.
Main Duties & Responsibility Areas:
- Providing clerical and administrative support to management as requested
- Liaising with other departments of the Group as well as with external contacts
- Maintaining an orderly accounting filing system
- Submitting VAT/Tax/Social Insurance forms on a monthly basis
- Managing incoming and outgoing daily correspondence (e-mails, letters, packages, etc.)
- Managing agendas / appointments, etc.
- Keeping updated records of office expenses and costs and handling the petty cash
- Producing documents and maintaining records related to employees and clients
- Answering, screening and forwarding incoming phone calls to relevant people
- Keeping stock of office supplies and equipment and placing orders when necessary
- Monitoring fixed assets
- Performing other administrative duties such as filing, photocopying, faxing and handling computer based information
- Assisting colleagues whenever necessary
The candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- Team spirit, excellent problem-solving abilities
- Dynamism and ability to deliver results in a timely manner
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent relationship-building and interpersonal skills
- Multitasking individual with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Attention to detail
- Ability to communicate with impact and excellent telephone manner
- Customer service approach
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Familiarity with office management procedures
- Excellent command of the English and Greek language, both verbal and written
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Computer literacy
- Secretarial studies diploma and/or any other relevant academic qualification will be considered as an advantage
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience in an office environment
The position offers a competitive remuneration package including 13th salary, Health Plan, Provident Fund, Bonus and other fringe benefits.
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this vacancy, please submit your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning:“anergosjobs.com – Office Administrator” on the subject.
Meritorius Audit Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.