Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handling of customers inquiries
- Managing incoming and outgoing daily correspondence
- Administrative support, including preparation of documents, correspondence and maintaining associated files
- Prepare material and assist in the planning, coordination and support of the seminars and courses.
- Marketing and promotional activities of the offered seminars (e.g. email campaign, facebook adv, LinkedIn adv)
- External work (e.g. post office, bookstore, payments)
- High School Diploma or above
- Excellent command of Greek and English language
- Strong Computer and Social Media skills
- Highly motivated with the ability to work independently
- Strong administrative and time management skills
- Communication and organisational skills
Candidates can send their CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
quoting:”anergosjobs.com” on the subject line.