Cartridge World: Field Sales Representatives – Limassol and Ammochostos/ Paralimni
We are looking to recruit 2 talented sales people to join our successful B2B team to help us reach and exceed our targets and continue the expansion of our brand.
Who we are:
Cartridge World is a global franchise with over 1,000 stores worldwide, leaders in eco-friendly ink and toner cartridges. Trading in Cyprus since 2002 we continue to grow and expand in the market place. We are looking to recruit 2 talented sales people to join our successful B2B team and help us reach and exceed our targets and continue the expansion of our brand.
- As a Field Sales Agent you will be involved with sales, business development and customer service.
- Cold calling and going door to door as well as using other tools such as; business directories, client referrals, and company data base, to identify new leads to follow and generate new business
- This is a client facing role so mainly you will be out of the office, meeting with potential business customers to present and promote CW goods and services. To find out what the customer wants and to create solutions to ensure a smooth sales process.
- Full training and product knowledge will be given.
- Proven sales experience with a track record of hitting targets
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Enjoy approaching and talking to people to open doors and win new business
- Fluent in Greek and English spoken language
- Self -motivated and driven
- Computer literate
- Some knowledge of IT, printers, hardware and printer consumables (an advantage)
- Fully committed to the role as we are looking for people who are interested in long term prospects
- Full clean driver’s license and based in either Limassol or the Paralimni / Ammachostas area
This is an excellent opportunity for energetic, ambitious and hardworking individuals who want to join a company where the opportunity exists for career progression.
Salary plus commission plus bonus scheme.
Apply for this To position please send an up to date CV and a short cover letter in English to the HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only those called to interview will be contacted.