This role is integral to the development of the firm.
Qualifications and attributes:
- Diploma or degree in secretarial studies or related field.
- Previous experience of working in a law firm.
- Substantial experience in the use of Microsoft software (Word, Power Point, Excel) and email and internet literate.
- Able to communicate fluently in Greek and English both in writing and orally.
- Fluency in Russian shall be considered advantageous.
- Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure.
- Trustworthy and a team player.
- Competent organisational skills.
- Professionally dressed and presentable.
- To handle the day to day running of the firm
- To support the lawyers of the firm in their work.
- To maintain records of court cases and to update court files.
- To coordinate meetings.
- To liaise with clients, international and governmental organizations and colleagues.
- To draft letters and legal documents with skill and care.
- Answer telephone calls and relay messages accurately to staff of the firm.
- To provide administrative support to the firm.
What we offer:
- Salary commensurate to qualifications and experience.
- 13th salary.
- A friendly, modern and professional working environment.
Interested candidates may send their CV’s for the attention of Stelios Stylianou in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting:”anergosjobs.com”