Lykke Cyprus Ltd: Head of Brokerage – Limassol
Head of Brokerage
Lykke Cyprus Ltd is a Cyprus Investment Company (CIF), and a part of a global group offering investment, research and blockchain services. Headquarter is based in Limassol.
Main Activities and Responsibilities:
- Monitoring the feed to ensure smooth pricing on all trading platforms;
- Monitoring reception and transmission of orders to ensure proper execution for both, clients with the company and company with liquidity providers;
- Implementation of the internal regulation and procedures for the department;
- Implementation the department’s strategy;
- Application of the code of Business conduct;
- Promote the services offered by the department;
- Ensures the proper performance of identity checks of clients;
- Receives and properly records client orders;
- Applies Company’s “Order Execution Policy”;
- Reporting directly to the Senior Management.
- A University graduate of Mathematics, Economics, Finance, Accounting, Business or any other relevant field;
- Minimum 1 years of solid experience in Forex CIF;
- Knowledge of MT4 platform;
- Basic or Advance CySEC certification;
- Knowledge of Crypto-currency trading a plus;
- A strong understanding of best execution policies and procedures according to MiFID II;
- Fluent in English (Verbal & Written);
- Strong understanding of MS Excel;
- Using databases a strong plus;
- Understanding of hedging mechanics;
- Management Skills;
- Strong communication & organizational skills;
- Attention to details and procedures;
- A strong character with confidence who is able to work under pressure and meet daily deadlines;
- Knowledge of MT4 Admin will be considered as an advantage;
- Knowledge of Bridging Tools will be considered as an advantage;
Remuneration and Benefits:
- Part of a global team.
- Competitive salary.
- Career advancement.
Submit your C.V. at: email@example.com quoting:”anergosjobs.com” on the subject title.