2GIS: Θέσεις Εργασίας – Λευκωσία
International company 2GIS is looking for Sales Representatives for its office in Nicosia.
- Fluency in English and Greek language.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Ability to learn fast and to be passionate for sales.
- Self-motivated person with a results driven approach.
- Responsible and honest person.
- A hard working individual who is willing to take on any challenge.
- Ability to follow instructions and to take direction.
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to find and communicate with new clients every day.
- Experience in sales of digital services or any other B2B services will be considered an advantage.
- University or College degree.
- Ability to use his/her own vehicle for work purposes.
Duties and responsibilities:
- To set and achieve sales targets.
- To search for new sales opportunities through cold calling and meetings.
- To deliver presentations on 2GIS products and services.
- To negotiate, close deals and handle complaints or objections.
- To create strong, long-lasting relationships with the clients.
- Attractive incentive program.
- Quick position advances based on performance.
- In-house corporate training.
Candidates will have to complete a short aptitude test.
How to apply:
Send your CV with your contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting on the subject line:”anergosjobs.com”