MAP S.Platis: Ζητείται Receptionist / Office Administrator – Λευκωσία
Receptionist / Office Administrator (Nicosia – N010118)
MAP S.Platis, the leading financial services consultancy Group in the region, is seeking to recruit a Receptionist / Office Administrator to join its Nicosia offices.
- Excellent command of the English and Greek language, both verbal and written
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Multitasking individual with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service approach
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Familiarity with office management procedures
- Secretarial studies diploma and/or previous experience in a similar position will be considered as an advantage
- Answering, screening and forwarding incoming phone calls
- Managing incoming and outgoing daily correspondence (e-mails, letters, packages, etc.)
- Ensuring reception area is tidy and presentable at all times
- Preparing the conference rooms prior any meetings
- Managing agendas / appointments, etc.
- Keeping stock of office supplies and placing orders when necessary
- Keeping updated records of office expenses and costs and handling the petty cash
- Performing other administrative duties such as filing, photocopying, faxing, etc.
- Assisting colleagues whenever necessary
The position offers a competitive remuneration package including 13th salary, Health Plan, Provident Fund, Bonus and other fringe benefits.
Please submit your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org με τίτλο:”anergosjobs.com”
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please follow and like us: