Ζητείται Executive Secretary – Λεμεσός
We are looking for an Executive Secretary to provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. You will be responsible for providing full secretarial assistance to the management team during absences to ensure a high level of service is maintained. This position will be of key importance within the organization and the successful candidate must have previous secretarial and administrative experience within a fast-paced customer facing environment. You will be able to demonstrate the ability to effectively plan and organize your workload and the initiative to resolve issues quickly in an appropriate manner. You will also work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to Managing Director’s working life and communication.
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls, manage and maintain the MD’s diary and email account.
- Ensure busy diary commitments, papers, travel arrangements, visas and accommodation are managed effectively including producing a daily folder with diary, necessary papers etc. and troubleshooting problems
- Take notes and provide general assistance during presentations and meetings
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
- Filter general information, queries, phone calls and invitations to the MD by redirecting or taking forward such contact as appropriate.
- Minute general meetings as required and complete research when requested
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
- Organizing and attending meetings when required
- Carrying out specific projects and research
- Responsibility for accounts and budgets
- Ensure guests of the Company are well taken care of (accommodation, transportation etc.)
- Provide a service that is in line with the MD’s work habits and preferences.
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing
- Excellent command (fluent) of English language
- A minimum of seven years PA/secretarial experience at a senior level
- A good deal of common sense, etiquette and an ability to think on one’s feet
- University degree relevant to this position will be considered an advantage
- Shorthand and excellent typing skills, speed and accuracy essential
- Good computer literacy (MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint) and professional telephone manners
- Excellent organizational skills, communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Well presented – Highly personable – Flexible and mature approach with ability to work unsupervised
- Bright, confident personality
Deadline: 04 February 2018
Email Subject: Application for Executive Secretary – anergosjobs.com
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted
Hiring procedure: Telephone Interview and Personal Interview and a short Skill Test