Quantity Surveyor – Based in the UK
A UK based Quantity Surveying Consultancy (with Cypriot Director) seeks to employ a Quantity Surveyor to be based in the UK. The Consultancy mainly works with main contractors and sub-contractors during the construction phase of projects.
Key duties / responsibilities:
- Reviewing and negotiating contracts
- Valuing and assessing applications for payment and compensation events
- Acting as surveyor-advocate and negotiating disputes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Quantity Surveying or other relevant discipline
- Master’s degree in Construction Law (or relevant professional qualification e.g. MCIArb) will be considered an advantage.
- A few years of practical experience will be considered an advantage.
The role and remuneration package (which will include accommodation, flights etc.) will be discussed in more detail at interview stage with the Director.=
If you are interested, please email your CV at email@example.com