Iron Mountain: Digital Business Analyst – Nicosia
The successful candidate will collaborate with client business and technical staff to determine the functional requirements and integration methodology needed for the design, configuration and deployment of our Digital Solutions.
The successful candidates will be responsible to:
- Perform clients’ needs analysis (CNA) to understand current clients’ business challenges and advise them on how digital document processes will add more value to their business
- Analyse document categories and process requirements
- Design and implement the solution, including installation, configuration, workflows, reporting, quality checks, training and go-live, ensuring on-time delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Provide reports and feedback to Management regarding running projects and make suggestions for improvements
- Identify new opportunities for the specific service (business generation) seeking of ways to apply technology to business processes
- Build, develop, and grow relationships vital to the success of the project internally and externally.
Skills and Requirements for the Position:
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Computer Science or related field.
- Programming skills and experience (.NET VB/C#, Visual Studio 2008 / 2012, Web applications, Services) will be considered as strong advantage.
- Experience in programming in SQL and VBScript is essential.
- Demonstrated success in consulting with customers and software implementation projects.
- Relevant experience of 3-4 years is considered as strong advantage.
- Experience with enterprise content management solutions will be considered as advantage.
- Written and verbal fluency in both Greek and English language.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively both independently or as part of a dynamic team.
- Results orientation, time-management skills, ability to prioritize and work under pressure
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- A high standard of ethics and integrity
- Clear Criminal Record
Competitive package, which includes 13th Salary, Provident Fund and Medical Insurance cover. Young dynamic working environment with the prospect of professional development and long-term career opportunities.
If you would like to be considered for the above job, please forward your CV to our HR Department (email address: firstname.lastname@example.org) by 21/01/2018 stating “DBA18A-Digital Business Analyst” on the subject.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence