Rodeler Ltd: Back Office Payments Officer – Limassol
Rodeler Ltd is a CySec regulated Investment Firm operating in the Forex &CFD industry, owner of 24option. A well-established and reputable Company dedicated to deliver outstanding trading functionality to its clients through a trading platform designed with the latest technological advancements. The Company is based in Limassol with a solid presence across Europe. At Rodeler Ltd, we value our employees and we treat everyone as a vital part of our team providing them with new challenges and the opportunity to expand their knowledge and professional skills in a friendly work environment.
Due to our continuing success and growth in the market we are currently looking to recruit a Back Office Officer for a full time employment for our office in Limassol.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviewing and updating the company’s CRM with regards to clients transactions;
- Processing payments to suppliers and clients through the online banking systems of various banks and payment solution providers;
- Verification of AML checks before transfers or payments are made;
- Liaising with banks on payments and receipts matters;
- Providing relevant supporting documentations and monitoring the successful completion of banking transactions;
- Preparing relevant daily, monthly and annual reports to Head of Department and Management;
- Effective interaction with other departments;
- Other duties assigned.
- University degree/diploma in Finance, Economics, Business or similar;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Excellent communication and team skills;
- Ability to perform duties efficiently and accurately;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Experience in a similar position will be considered as an advantage.
As a well-established and leading Investment Firm we are committed to attract and retain talented individuals and we offer an excellent benefits package!
If you possess the required skills and experience for this position and you are keen to join our team, you can submit your CV at email@example.com . All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
For more information regarding to our company, please visit our website at www.24option.com.