Woodbrook Group: Receptionist/ Office Administrator – Limassol
RECEPTIONIST – JUNIOR OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR
Woodbrook Group is looking to recruit a Junior Office Administrator to join our team in Limassol.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Undertake a range of functions to make sure the administration activities in the Woodbrook Group Offices run smoothly;
- Deal with all enquiries in a professional and courteous manner, in person, on the telephone or via e-mail;
- Maintain and coordinate a schedule of meetings;
- Maintain the reception area and conference area clean and ready to be used ensuring that confidential information is not on display;
- Assisting with scanning, photocopying, filing;
- Open, sort and distribute incoming mail;
- Prepare envelopes for outgoing mail;
- Monitor the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies;
- Coordinate the repair and maintenance of office equipment;
- Responsible for the management of the offices, property facilities and records;
- Maintain management information systems (manual or computerized);
- Undertake other duties such us pre banking, credit control or payroll functions.
- Excellent communication and client relationship skills;
- Organisational and time management skills;
- Ability to work methodically, accurately and neatly;
- Good oral written communication skills in English and Greek;
- Strong Computer skills especially in MS Office;
- Neat personal Appearance.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting:”anergosjobs.com”