Costas Papaellinas Organisation Ltd: Ζητείται Electronics / Electrical Engineer – Λευκωσία
Position for Electronics/Electrical Engineer
- Electronic Engineer for maintenance and repair of topographic equipment (high precision measuring systems).
Candidates must meet the following criteria and have the skills and competencies described below:
- BSc or Diploma in Electronics/Electrical Engineering.
- ECDL diploma or equivalent.
- Maintenance and repair of electronic equipment.
- Ability to perform precision mechanical and optical adjustments.
- Very good knowledge of electronic measurement techniques using electronic instruments (multimeter, frequency counter, etc).
- Basic knowledge of telecommunications and computer networks.
- Very good knowledge of Greek and English language.
- Very good knowledge of technical terminology in English.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, consistency and teamwork.
The successful candidate will take part in a series of trainings at the manufacturer’s premises abroad.
All interested applicants should forward their Curriculum Vitae to the attention of the Human Resources Officer, Ms Margarita Anastasiou, by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org quoting on the subject line:”anergosjobs.com” UNTIL 24/12/17