The Embassy of Japan: Administrative Clerk – Λευκωσία
– Place of work : Embassy of Japan in Cyprus (Esperidon Street/ Acropolis Area)
– Period : One year (including 3-month probation period) with the possibility to be renewed and extended
– Date of contract: January, 2017
– Working Hours: Monday through Friday from 8:30 to 17:00 (including 30 minutes break). Must be able to work after the working hours and on holidays if required.
– Portfolio: Administrative work, communication with external organization such as Cypriot government/ private companies/ individuals, translation/interpretation (Greek-English and/or Greek-Japanese), secretarial work.
– Holiday: According to the Embassy’s holiday schedule. Annual leave is granted in accordance with the Embassy’s regulation.
– Language: Excellent command of Greek and English. Japanese proficiency is appreciated.
– Skills: Computer literacy (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.), superior level of knowledge in Cypriots affairs and methods.
– Nationality: Cypriot national or holder of valid work permits in Cyprus. Male applicants must have completed military service.
– Other: Positive attitude and high incentive towards work, able to handle multiple projects simultaneously, personal communication skills, ability to build trust-based relationship and work collaboratively with others, show professionalism and integrity towards work with no prejudice towards persons and international situations, good health condition.
How to Apply
(1) Fill in the designated application form (please visit Embassy email to download link
http://www.gr.emb-japan.go.jp/) and send by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting:”anergosjobs.com” on the title. Applications arrived by postal mail are not accepted.
(2) The form must be filled in English.
(3) You may submit your CV or other supporting documents. All documents must be sent as attachment(s) to the application form.
(1) Submitted application documents will not be returned for any reason.
(2) Only the short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
(3) Embassy does not provide any information regarding selection criteria and information other than described here.