G.A.P. Vassilopoulos Group: Purchasing Manager – Λευκωσία
G.A.P. Vassilopoulos Group was founded in 1964 and is listed on the Cyprus Stock Exchange. The Group employs over 1,200 people and operates through a network of 3,000 Offices and Associates throughout Cyprus, the United Kingdom, Germany, Ireland, the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg and Israel.
We are currently seeking to recruit a professional and dynamic individual for the position of Purchasing Manager for Nicosia.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the supervision of all the daily operations of the purchasing department as well as dealing with all the negotiations and agreement with our suppliers.
- University degree;
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English language;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Commercial Awareness and a flair for Negotiation and Networking;
- A good standard of numeracy in order to analyse facts and figures;
- The ability to make important decisions and cope with the pressure of demanding targets and tight deadlines;
- Dynamic, with an ability to take initiative, solve problems and deliver results;
- Business-minded and proactive with excellent leadership skills;
- At least 3 years of previous experience in a similar position.
The company offers an attractive remuneration package based on the candidate’s experience and qualifications.
To apply for the position, please send your CV to email@example.com, indicating:”anergosjobs.com – Purchasing Manager”.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.