Lamda Card Services: Ζητείται Junior legal advisor – Λεμεσός
We are a leading financial company in Limassol, seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and talented Legal Advisor. This is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to work for a stable company and grow professionally within the company.
The successful candidate must have experience working as a Lawyer/Legal Advisor in a law firm or corporate service
provider company, with a basic knowledge in Compliance laws and regulations.
- Μust be a holder of a Law Degree preferably from a UK University & Member of Cyprus Bar Association.
- 1+ years of professional experience as a Lawyer/Legal Advisor.
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English language, both written and oral.
Considered as advantage:
- Excellent practical knowledge of Cyprus Contract Law and Company Law.
- Basic compliance knowledge on existing compliance laws and regulations and due diligence procedure rules.
- Strong drafting skills as well as an ability to develop existing templates to reflect local requirements.
- Excellent communication/relationship building skills and be able to influence at all levels;
- Strong drive for results and a strong sense of ownership, but also a willingness to take direction;
- Precise attention to detail;
- To be able to participate in the definition and development of corporate policies, procedures and, more specifically, assist in the development and implementation of policies, procedures and training on a variety of legal, regulatory and business matters.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting:”anergosjobs.com”
or call +357 25 249999 for more information.