Parimatch: Ζητείται Payroll and Accounting Officer – Limassol
Title: Payroll and Accounting Officer
PARIMATCH, proud sponsor of APOEL, is an International online sports betting company with over 1,600 employees in the CIS region and is now expanding to Cyprus. Is looking to recruit for the Offices in Limassol and experiences Payroll and Accounting Officer.
PARIMATCH is looking to recruit young dynamic career oriented individuals for the position of Payroll and Accounting Officer for our offices in Limassol.
- Receive all the monthly changes in regards with the payrolls (new employees, terminations, salary changes etc) in order to proceed with the monthly payroll.
- End to end processing of monthly payroll
- On-going updating of payroll system.
- Responsible for the on time payment of Social Insurance contributions.
- Liaising with staff and management on payroll related queries.
- Checking of leave, sickness and overtime reports.
- Undertaking required reporting, both internal and statutory reporting.
- Payroll administration – filling all documents related to monthly payrolls
- Calculation and payment of termination payments, maternity etc.
- Coordinate the preparation of the final payroll files by our external accountants and proceed with the salaries and contributions payments.
- Prepare all the relevant draft reports before the finalisation of the payrolls in order to be approved by the CFO of the company
- Finalize the payroll of our office in Cyprus and proceed with the payment of the salaries and the contributions.
- Deal with any new rule in regards with the payroll and as instructed by the CFO.
- Ensure that all employees get paid on time according to their contract.
- Coordination of petty cash of the company and report to CFO for any expenses.
- Fluent in English and/or Russian language
- Bachelor Degree or relevant Accounting and Finance Experience based CY legislation requirements
- Minimum two years of experience in Payroll Processing
- Excellent analytical, communication and organisational skills
- Team-player, able to work under pressure, creativity, innovation and problem solving skills is a must.
Package Offered by PRIMATCH:
- Working Days: Monday – Friday 9:00am – 18:00pm
- Competitive monthly salary commensurate with experience;
- 21 days annual leave
- Unique opportunity for career and self-development
- Excellent working environment and unique opportunity for self and career development
All CV’s are strictly confidential and must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure that on the Subject area you stated the position: “anergosjobs.com – Payroll and Accounting Officer”.
Please follow and like us: