G.A.P. Vassilopoulos Group: Administrator – Λεμεσός
G.A.P. Vassilopoulos Group was founded in 1964 and is listed on the Cyprus Stock Exchange. The Group employs over 1,200 people and operates through a network of 3,000 Offices and Associates throughout Cyprus, the United Kingdom, Germany, Ireland, the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg and Israel.
We are currently seeking to recruit an individual for the position of Administrator, to be based in Limassol.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Ensuring that all records are kept fully up to date and accurate.
- Providing reports and support to the Manager when requested.
- University Degree
- Administration Experience
- Excellent Communication skills
- Eye for a detail and accuracy
- Computer office skills, including practical skills using Microsoft Office (intermediate MS Excel & Word)
- Time management skills and ability to prioritise
To apply for the position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating:”Administrator – anergosjobs.com”
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.