IBC Corporate Solutions: Junior Accountant – Limassol
Open vacancy: ACCOUNTANT
IBC Corporate Solutions is a corporate services firm offering incorporation and management of entities in reputable jurisdictions and all range of fiduciary services. We have offices in Cyprus (Limassol), Poland (Warsaw) and United Kingdom (London). We seek to employ an educated and professional Junior Accountant preferably with prior
experience of an accounting position in Cyprus, with prospects of development.
The primary duties of the candidate would include:
- Book-keeping and accounting
- Preparation and submission of VAT and VIES declarations
- Preparation of financial statements of Cypriot companies
- Preparation of management accounts
- Liaising with the corporate administrators, clients, auditors, tax authorities
- Assistance with basic matters regarding Cypriot tax and related administration
The candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Prior experience in Cyprus, preferably in accounting, audit, fiduciary or tax firm
- Proficient knowledge of English and Greek language. Other languages (e.g. Polish or Russian) will be considered an advantage
- Knowledge of accounting software
- Proactive, professional, customer service oriented, with good organizational skills
- Knowledge of MS Office tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point)
- ACA/ACCA qualified or partly-qualified will be considered as advantage
Working conditions: Full time employment, 09.00 – 18.00 with one-hour lunch break. The selected candidate
will be offered high development possibilities and will be placed on an ongoing training related to accounting, corporate services, local and international taxation, law and fiduciary industry and will have exposures to international working environment.
Application and information: Please send your updated CV by email on firstname.lastname@example.org noting that only successful candidates will be notified.