Established in 2001, Abacus Limited is one of the first and largest companies in Cyprus to provide a wide range of professional services, such as corporate structuring, international business advisory, corporate governance and compliance services, accounting services, direct and indirect tax planning and administration services.
The person to be appointed will be part of a team responsible for delivering accounting services to a portfolio of international business clients:
- Maintains accounting records and prepares accounts and management information for an assigned portfolio of international companies operating in various industries
- Prepares statutory financial statements in accordance with IFRSs
- Performs bank analysis and bank reconciliations
- Liaises with external associates such as auditors, banks etc.
- Performs any other ad hoc duties as and when required
Profile of the ideal candidate:
- University/College degree in Accounting or a related field
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in a professional services firm is a must
- Working knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRSs)
- Excellent attention to detail coupled with results orientation
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines
- Fluency in English
- MS Office proficiency and working knowledge of computerised accounting packages. Experience with Navision accounting software will be considered a strong plus
Remuneration and benefits:
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to successful candidates according to qualifications and experience.
The Abacus’ package includes a 13th salary, provident fund, medical cover, life insurance, casual Fridays (with afternoon off), free parking and extensive participation in quality internal and external training programs.
We would love to hear from you!
Interested individuals should submit their applications by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting:”Ref: anergosjobs.com – ACC/03/2017″
by Wednesday 22 November 2017. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.