G.A.P. Vassilopoulos Group was founded in 1964 and is listed on the Cyprus Stock Exchange. The Group employs over 1,200 people and operates through a network of 3,000 Offices and Associates throughout Cyprus, the United Kingdom, Germany, Ireland, the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg and Israel.
We are currently seeking to recruit a professional and dynamic individual for the position of Executive Personal Assistant to the Board of Directors, for our Head Offices in Nicosia.
The successful candidate will be responsible for answering phones, scheduling meetings, typing memos and reports and other documents, developing presentations, etc.
- University Degree preferably in Office Administration
- At least 5 years working experience in a similar position
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, in Greek and English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to work on own initiative
- Good organizational and Time management skills
- Honesty and reliability
- Attention to detail
- Flexibility and adaptability to manage a range of different tasks
- Discretion and an understanding of Confidentiality issues.
- Previous experience in project management will be considered an advantage
The company offers an attractive remuneration package based on the candidate’s experience and qualifications.
To apply for the position, please send your CV to email@example.com, indicating:”anergosjobs.com – Executive Personal Assistant” on the subject title.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.