Ζητείται Corporate Administrator – Λευκωσία
Our Company, a licensed Administrative Services Provider, seeks to recruit a high calibre individual for the position of the Corporate Administrator to be based in Nicosia.
The successful candidate will work closely and provide support to the Managing Director of the Company. The primary responsibilities entailed in this position include the following:
- Responsible for the incorporated company’s secretarial duties such as preparation of minutes, resolutions, and director’s reports
- Filing annual returns/notifications to the Registrar of Companies and ensuring compliance with the articles of association, and the Companies’ Law
- Communication with the Registrar of Companies, lawyers, auditors and other institutions
- Preparation of all relevant documentation necessary for the opening / update of companies’ bank accounts
- KYC duties
- Communication with clients in order to accommodate their administrative / secretarial needs
The successful candidate must have strong communicational skills (both written and oral) and should meet the following requirements:
- University degree in Business Administration, Law or other relevant fields
- Postgraduate degree in Business Administration, Corporate Law or in a related field will be considered an advantage
- Relevant work experience and experience / knowledge of KYC requirements and AML procedures will be considered an advantage
- High sense of responsibility and professionalism
- Ability to work independently with a strong drive for results
- Excellent teamwork skills and an ability to work successfully under deadlines
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent computer literacy (MS Office)
- Strong oral and written communication skills in Greek and English
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the ideal candidate comprising salary of €1.100 – €1.500 per month (according to qualifications and experience), 13th salary, Provident Fund and Medical Plan.
Applications should be received by 12 November 2017. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.