Pink Panster Ltd: Social Media Coordinator – Nicosia
Pink Panster Ltd – Pink Panster Ltd. specialist marketing agency
Come join Prink Panster as a Social Media Coordinator and help drive The Pansters competitiveness in today’s marketplace.
Responsible for managing the day-to-day creation of social media copy and execution of campaigns, as well as the moderation of activity and conversation in our clients’ online community, with a focus on triaging customer concerns and increasing brand engagement, while also assisting with other digital marketing and content needs.
Essential Job Duties:
- Maintain social media and review site profiles of our customers.
- Create compelling copy for social media posts and ads including, but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter.
- Develop and implement daily, monthly and quarterly social media content calendars.
- Craft content in the voice of our clients brands with distinct, sharp writing that inspires members to engage, while increasing follower base and, ultimately, drive long-term loyalty.
- Proofread copy for clarity and consistency of style to ensure that communications sync across all channels – not only in digital but also print and direct mail
- Respond to reviews on social media with carefully crafted responses
- Track various social media/digital marketing KPIs, trends and demographics to develop valuable insights to help growth
- Develop and implement contests, promotions, giveaways and growth initiatives to build and strengthen the online community
- Must be social media savvy and be able to capture compelling/eventful photos that spark interest as well as Stay on top of trends in social media, digital marketing, pop culture, hospitality, entertainment, technology
- Assist Online Marketing Manager with social media/PPC advertising strategy, with a Focus on Facebook advertising
- Act as a liaison between different managers to ensure that all facets of the business are being promoted properly for maximum exposure
- Assist the Online Marketing Manager in devising/optimizing email, SMS and web campaigns for clients
- Work with Online Marketing Manager to package social media/online data into analytic reports so that we can drive measurable results within our organization
- Attend promotions and events that require a social media component
- Assist Online Marketing Manager with strategic planning for use of new and existing online marketing opportunities, as well as social media tactics
- Interacts with all members of the marketing team to assist in key projects that need help at the time
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or business related equivalent.
- Must be able to work independently regardless of time in order to meet deadlines.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English and Greek, both verbally and through written communications.
Pink Panster Ltd
Contact Us: www.pinkpanster.com/contact-us/
Tel: +357 22 103704