TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage the day to day administrative duties and responsibilities of the corporate department;
- Coordinate and implement various issues with the local authorities in efficient manner;
- Organize and schedule closing meetings and print out execution copies for signing;
- Assisting corporate lawyers with various issues (including identifying and saving various documents);
- Ability to write professional formal letters and various email communication;
- Ability to identify and prioritize daily workload;
- Updating the firm’s internal policy manual.
- Liaising with external regulators on KYC matters.
- Assisting with the preparation and review of marketing material.
- Maintaining record-keeping procedures
- Graduated with a College or University degree;
- Not less than 2 years’ work experience in similar position;
- Fluent in English language (written and oral)
- Ability to work under strict deadlines
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Excellent computer skill as well use of word, excel, Microsoft outlook
- Highly motivated
Applicants may send their CV (only in English) to Despina Glyki at email@example.com
GEORGE Y. YIANGOU LLC
Tel: +357 22 653333 | Fax: +357 22 760918
All applications will be reviewed in the strictest confidence
For more information please contact +357 22 653333 or visit www.yiangou.com.cy