Hellenic Bank: Θέσεις Εργασίας – Λευκωσία
Hellenic Bank Public Company Ltd, is seeking to recruit Project Managers, to join the team of the Group Project Management Office.
- Direct work experience in project management for at least 3 years (preferably in the Banking Sector)
- Qualification/Certification in project management or equivalent (e.g PMP, Prince2)
- University Degree in IT or related areas
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools
- Proficient in project management software
Key responsibilities of the successful candidate;
- Have the responsibility to manage the assigned projects in accordance to the PMO methodology.
- Have the responsibility for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
- Prepare/maintain Project Management methodologies and related templates.
- Lead the planning and implementation of project
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
- Define project tasks and resource requirements
- Develop full scale project plans
- Assemble and coordinate project staff
- Manage project budget
- Manage project resource allocation
- Plan and schedule project timelines
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools
- Provide direction and support to project team
- Prepare/Follow/Enhance the PMO methodologies and related templates.
- Quality assurance
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- Project evaluations and assessment of results
Applicants must complete the Online Application Form, which can be found on the Bank’s Official website, noting the following code PM2017 which refers to this specific recruitment process. Applicants who have submitted an application to Hellenic Bank in the past and meet the requirements of the above positions must fill a new application.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidates according to qualifications and experience.
Deadline for submitting applications: 1st November 2017
All applications will be handled in strict confidence.
Please note that, only successful candidates will be contacted.
For additional information, you may get in touch with Leda Xerou (HR Business Partner) on 22500713.