Londou Trading Ltd: Θέση Εργασίας – Λάρνακα
Marketing and Digital Manager
LONDOU TRADING LTD with Headquarters in Larnaca exclusive agents and Distributors of well-known foodstuffs and beverages is looking for a dynamic, ambitious and highly motivated Marketing and Digital Manager to fulfill a job vacancy in the Company.
- University Degree in communications, Marketing, Business, Digital Media, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English.
- Good Working Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator.
- At least 3 years of Proven working experience in a similar position, preferably in the Food and Beverage Sector.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns.
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (Photo/video/text) presentation and communication skills.
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge.
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development and SEO.
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels.
- Plan marketing and branding objectives.
- Market Research.
- Development of marketing strategy and plan.
- Analyze the results of all marketing activity and present findings and recommendations to senior management.
- Prepare and adhere to budgets in cooperation with management.
- Oversee creation and delivery of press releases, advertisements, and other marketing materials.
- Negotiate all trading terms and conditions, including agreements and promotions, with accounts, in line with agreed sales budgets and subject to approval by the Managing Director.
- Ensure excellent customer relationship to optimize customer satisfaction.
- Developing & managing digital marketing campaigns for the various company brands.
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the various company’s social media channels and websites.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI).
- Updating and maintaining the Company web site and Facebook page.
- Report to the Managing Director.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Interpersonal Skills.
- Good Organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to make sound business decisions in complex situations.
- Technical Skills.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
An attractive remuneration package will be offered based on personality, qualifications and experience.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and should be forwarded by November 16th 2017, to the following email address: email@example.com με τίτλο:”anergosjobs.com”