Leptos Group: Marketing Manager – Paphos
The Leptos Group is a leading force in the Cyprus economy for over 55 years. Its diversified presence covers the areas of property development, construction, hotels, property management, travel, insurance brokerage, healthcare, and education.
- To develop, establish and maintain marketing strategies and objectives
- To manage the marketing, advertising and promotional activities
- Expand the marketing strategies to meet company objectives.
- Manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising and promotional activities
- Conduct market research to determine market requirements
- Develop and implement marketing plans for new and existing projects
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results
- Prepare, recommend and manage the approved marketing budget
- Improve the company’s brand
- Increase the company’s network and sales
Education and Experience:
- Business or marketing-related degree
- At least 10 years of experience in a similar position
- Experience in all aspects of developing and maintaining marketing strategies
- Technical marketing skills
- Experience with relevant software applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Greek and English
- Organization, planning and presentation skills
- Adaptability, innovation, judgment, decision-making, stress tolerance
Salary and benefits:
- A highly attractive package is offered according to qualifications and experience.
- Provident fund and medical insurance scheme.
- Excellent prospects for advancement
Apply to Leptos Group Human Resources Department:
Email: email@example.com quoting:”anergosjobs.com”