Atlaspantou Co Ltd: Θέση Εργασίας – Λεμεσός
ATLASPANTOU CO LTD, one of the largest construction companies in Cyprus is seeking to recruit a high calibre and motivated individual for the position of Accountant for their offices in Limassol.
Main activities and responsibilities:
- Maintaining proper accounting books and records on a daily basis
- Updating, verifying and maintaining accounting journals, ledgers and other financial records
- Preparing payments of expenses and other creditors for approval and execution
- Reviewing supplier, bank and other reconciliations
- Assisting in the preparation of daily and monthly management reports and any other ad hoc reports and tasks required by supervisor.
- University Degree in Accounting or in a related field or LCCI higher certificate
- Experience in similar position will be considered an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of computerised Accounting Systems, preferable Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Navision), will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English (verbal and written)
- Self-motivated, energetic with ability to work under pressure
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful applicant based on qualifications and experience. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. Applicants should forward their Curriculum Vitae to: email: email@example.com quoting:”anergosjobs.com”