IQ Option: Senior Compliance Officer – Limassol
Senior Compliance Officer
IQ Option is an international software developing company and its main product is the online trading platform. For the past 3,5 years on the project, we reached the first position of world leaders in online trading. As a leading CySEC registered company, we have received several awards, including Best Trading Platform by Forex Awards 2014, achieving a significant impact on the Trading industry while being presented in over 170 countries operating in more than 13 languages. We have now introduced Forex and CFD’s, Digital Options and in the near future
ETF’s and more.
Due to our growth, we are now looking for an experienced Senior Compliance Officer.
Responsibilities of our future teammate:
– Ensure continuous compliance of the Company with applicable regulations and laws
– Updating and when relevant assisting the head of compliance with writing policies, manuals and procedures of the Company.
– Develop and enforce adequate policies and procedures in order to meet the compliance requirements of CySEC and other applicable rules and regulations including procedures and controls relevant to prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing
– Produce and submit periodic compliance, and AML reports to the company’s regulator
– Work with all the departments to ensure compliance with applicable regulations
– Providing recommendations/advice to business lines on best practices implementation of CySEC’s regulatory requirements.
– Developing compliance training materials and performing on-going training to employees
– Providing advice and guidance to employees as appropriate on money laundering matters
– When relevant, collaborating with the Company’s auditors and other external service providers.
In addition to these duties the Employee may from time to time be required to undertake additional or other duties within his capacity as necessary to meet the needs of the Employer’s business.
– Must hold University degree or equivalent
– Must have at least 2 years experience working for a Cyprus Investment Firm (CIF) with Cysec license
– Successful completion of the CySEC Advanced Examination is preferred
– Must speak fluent English, fluency in at least one other European language will be seen as an advantage
– Sound knowledge of Marketing practices in Binary Option, Forex or similar is preferred
– Good judgement and communication skills
– Confident and adaptable with excellent report writing skills
– Works well under pressure
What we offer:
➢ Competitive Remuneration, 13th salary
➢ Friendly, enjoyable and positive environment
➢ Many corporate bonuses and incredible corporate events
➢ Gym, climbing wall, ping pong, arcades, air hockey, foosball, and a slide right inside the office!
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position, we will be glad to meet you!
We have a referral program, we are paying €500 for every successful recommendation.
Note: All and CVs and Cover Letters will be treated with strict confidence. IQ Option is an equal opportunity