Xenatus Global Ltd: Ζητείται Business Administrator – Limassol
POSITION: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATOR (Full – Time)
Xenatus Global Ltd, is looking for a Business Administrator to join our team in Limassol.
The successful candidate will be facilitating office organization and communication by performing administrative duties, also acting as Personal Assistant for the Managing Partners.
As a Business Administrator, you will work directly with the Managing Partners and with our Sales, marketing and advertising team in all stages of business operations.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Providing office support including customer and employee support
- Keeping well-organized files and records of business activity
- Keeping computer databases up to date
- Interacting with clients either on the phone or in person
- Following up on business communications, billing, and ordering
- Scheduling appointments and events
- Communicating with materials suppliers and vendors
- Collecting and inputting company data
- Making travel arrangements for employees
- Learning about the company’s mission and available products/services
- Writing and editing company correspondence
- Acting as a personal assistant to the executive team
- Preparing meeting rooms by setting up chairs and getting refreshments
- Participating in office meetings and taking meeting minutes
- Giving feedback on office efficiency and suggesting possible improvements
- Social Media Marketing
- Mailer Design & Distribution
- Customer and Partners Segmentation
- Collecting quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Studies in Business Administration, Office Management, Marketing, Secretarial Studies, or relevant studies.
- Computer Literate
- Full Fluency in English Language
- Resourceful, highly dependable, efficient and detail oriented.
- Pleasant Personality
- Team Player with a cooperative spirit
- High Verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and take initiative
- Quick Learner and Efficient
- Very Well Organized
- Attention to Detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Xenatus Global is a multinational Microsoft certified partner, as well as the developer and exclusive regional distributor of various industry solutions. Xenatus Global provides customers, ranging from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies, with fully integrated enterprise IT solutions to streamline their operations and achieve their business goals.
Xenatus Global is headquartered in Cyprus with regional offices throughout Asia, Europe and North America. In addition, Xenatus today supports customers across the globe through channels of over 200+ Xenatus solutions resellers spanning Asia and the Middle East, Africa, Europe, North America, and Oceania.
Please send your CV’s in below email:
email@example.com quoting: “Business Administrator – anergosjobs.com”