Relia Trading Ltd: Executive Personal Assistant – Nicosia
The successful candidate will be responsible for answering phones, scheduling meetings, typing memos and reports and other documents, developing presentations, looking after the calendar for the Directors etc.
- At least 5 years working experience in a similar position.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, in Greek and English.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Honesty and reliability.
- Attention to detail.
- Flexibility and adaptability to manage a range of different tasks.
- Discretion and an understanding of Confidentiality issues.
- Previous experience in project management will be considered an advantage.
The company offers an attractive remuneration package based on the candidate’s experience and qualifications.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.