ClinBAY: Administrative Manager – Limassol
ClinBAY is a global services company that provides advanced statistical solutions to the healthcare industry. Established in 2007, ClinBAY is recognized for the quality, impact and timely delivery of its services. We are a preferred vendor for several major pharmaceutical companies.
To meet the growing demands from our customers and to address new requests, we are currently looking for an:
Administrative Manager, Limassol, Cyprus
This position will be responsible for a number of day to day administrative tasks including recruitment, ensuring compliance with the company’s standard operating procedures (Quality Assurance), arranging meetings or events, providing support for invoicing and contracting, working with the leadership group into building operational efficiency, ordering supplies and equipment needed for the office and managing clerical activities such as scanning and filing of documents.
You will be an architect to the sustained success and growth of ClinBAY’s business.
Position Minimum Requirements:
- BSc (or higher) in a Scientific discipline.
- Expert knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Greek, both written and verbal, are essential.
- Ability to take initiatives to help improve operational efficiency
- Strong organization and management skills.
- Experience in Quality Assurance is a plus
- Background in the pharmaceutical industry is a plus.
In return for your skills and commitment, ClinBAY offers a salary & benefits package adapted to your competency and experience, plus a solid bonus related to individual contributions and company growth. We also provide flexible working hours and tele-working opportunity.