Limassol Marina: Event-Venue Organiser – Limassol
- Identify event opportunities and generate interest and new business
- Cooperate with Marketing and PR to promote and publicize the venue
- Conduct market research, and propose ideas to maximize the venue’s revenues, bookings’ portfolio and venue’s quality
- Negotiate service contracts
- Identify clients’ needs and ensure customer satisfaction
- Organize facilities and arrange all venue’s details such as calendar and booking, decor, catering, entertainment, transportation, equipment, promotional materials, seating, dining and guests list, etc.
- Prepare pre and post event evaluation reports
- Issue invoices and collect payments in a timely manner and create comprehensive and concise financial reports
- Perform final checks at the day of the event (e.g. tables, technology) to ensure everything meets standards
- Assist Marina Management with the organization of various events
- BS in Event Management/Business/Marketing/Hospitality or related field
- Proven experience as an event organiser (3-5 years of experience)
- Impressive portfolio of previously managed events (weddings, meetings, parties, corporate events)
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Proven sales skills and ability to build productive business relationships
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- MS Office proficiency
- Fluency in Greek and English (verbal & writing); Russian knowledge would be an advantage
An attractive salary will be provided based on candidate’s experience and qualifications.
Deadline for applications: 25th of September 2017
Please send your application by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting:”anergosjobs.com”
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Due to the large number of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.