Dr Andreas Stylianides: Secretary for Doctor’s Private Surgery – Limassol
A busy doctor’s surgery wishes to recruit an experienced secretary/office administrator for reception duties, preparation of medical reports, organization of medical meetings and general administration.
- At least 4 years experience in a similar position
- Excellent telephone manners & communication skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Good Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to work under pressure on multiple tasks efficiently in a busy environment.
- Fluent Greek & English necessary (all written communication is done in English)
- Pleasant personality & a discreet manner
All interested applicants should email email@example.com quoting:”anergosjobs.com”
FULL TIME Job Hours are:
8.00am – 1pm Monday – Friday,
4-7pm Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday
closed Thursday afternoons.
Salary will be offered based on the successful applicant’s experience and proven skills.