Due to the continuous growth of our Firm, we are seeking to recruit a talented professional to join our Accounting Department in the position of Bookkeeper. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be part of our team, working with both local and international clients.Our office is based in Nicosia.
We are looking for a professional who is ready to build a career with us and become a valuable asset for our firm in the future.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Recording and filing of accounting records for local and offshore companies
- Prepare monthlypayrolls
- Prepare bank reconciliations
- Prepare debtors/ creditors reconciliations
- Prepare vat and vies returns
- Prepare management financial statements
- Prepare tax, sic, vat registration returns
- University degree in Accounting or related field or LCCI intermediate/higher
- 1- 3 years of accounting experience is required
- Excellent written/verbal communications skills in English and Greek language.
- IT literate, with working knowledge of MS Excel and Word.
A competitive remuneration package is offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates may send their CV via e-mail to email@example.com, by 30th of September 2017.
Please sent your CV’s on the above email using the subject “anergosjobs.com – Bookeeper vacancy.”
All applicants will be treated in strict confidence.