G.A.P. Vassilopoulos Group: Customer Service – Larnaca
G.A.P. Vassilopoulos Group was founded in 1964 and is listed on the Cyprus Stock Exchange. The Group employs over 1,000 people and operates through a network of 3,000 Offices and Associates throughout Cyprus, the United Kingdom, Germany, Ireland, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg and Israel.
We are currently seeking to recruit an individual for the position of Customer Service, to be based in Larnaca.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for dealing with customers in the customs clearing department.
- Handling all the customs clearing transactions.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Enthusiastic, reliable, responsible and hardworking;
- Able to influence, focus, multi task and prioritise;
- A good team player and excellent communicator;
- High School Graduate.
- Fluent in English language.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Eye for a detail and accuracy.
- Computer office skills, including practical skills using Microsoft Office.
- Administration and/or Customs Clearing experience will be considered as an advantage.
To apply for the position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting:” LCA 2017 – anergosjobs.com” .
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.