Finexpert Audit Ltd: Office Administrator / Secretary – Nicosia
Due to the expansion of our office, we seek to employ an ambitious and highly motivated individual with the following requirement to join our office in Nicosia:
PART TIME OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR/ SECRETARY ( 9am – 2pm five day week)
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English and Greek (knowledge of Russian language will be considered as advantage)
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar position in a reputable audit/legal firm
- Excellent computer skills (MS Outlook, Word, Excel) and professional typing skills.
- Accuracy, speed and thoroughness of work, attention to details
- Ability to manage multiple assignments.
- Strong organizational, communication and social skills
- Professional treatment of confidential information
Daily on-going administration, perform general administrator duties, such as communicating with banks, couriers, clients and filing of documents
Translation of documents and other duties as may be assigned
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidates according to qualifications and experience.
Only relevant applicants should send their C.V.
If you are interested in joining our firm, please send your CV to the e mail firstname.lastname@example.org με τίτλο:”anergosjobs.com”
Finexpert Audit Limited – Chartered Certified Accountants and Registered Auditors. Office at 30, Chytron Street, office 32, Nicosia 1075. www.finexpertaudit.com