“Emphasys Centre”: EU Project Researcher – Computer Science – Nicosia
EU Project Researcher – Computer Science
The “Emphasys Centre” operates in the last 18 years as:
- An ICT Education and Vocational Training Centre approved by the Ministry of Education and Culture offering training courses to professionals, adults, young people and students in the field of More specifically, it offers specialized courses for professional development, validated courses for the acquisition of professional qualifications, as well as courses for students aiming to enter higher education institutions (universities) in the UK, Greece and Cyprus.
- A Research Centre actively involved in the preparation and submission of research proposals, as well as in the coordination and implementation of European Programmes mainly under the Erasmus + Programme in all sectors and actions: Education (Higher, School and Adult), VET and Youth.
Duties and responsibilities
- To contribute to the implementation of EU projects mainly in the areas of Education (Primary, Secondary, Higher and Adult Education), Vocational Education and Training (VET), Youth and ICT.
- To assist in the management and coordination of EU projects.
- To assist in the preparation and teaching of various ICT courses.
- To execute any other duty or responsibility assigned by the director.
- University degree in Computer Science or related IT field.
- Fluent in Greek and English.
Additional qualifications (considered as an advantage):
- MSc in the IT field (e.g. Robotics, A.I, mobile applications).
- Good knowledge of Web Development tools.
- Good knowledge of the C++ programming language.
- Familiar with the ECDL Syllabus and the Robotics field.
- Pleasant and dynamic personality with willingness to take initiative, be creative and cope with new challenges.
- Strong organizational, management and communication skills.
- Strong presentation and writing skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Excellent teamwork and problem solving skills.
- Flexible time schedule (i.e. travelling abroad).
All applicants will be reviewed with strict confidentiality. We invite interested applicants to visit the official website of the Emphasys Centre www.emphasyscentre.com for additional information.
Interested candidates are required to send their CV with a recent photo at email@example.com until Friday 1st of September 2017. The position is for immediate F/T employment. For more information please contact 22663010/ 99611757.