Happy Valley Veterinary Clinic and Pet Hotel: Receptionist/ Secretary – Limassol
Happy Valley Veterinary Clinic and Pet Hotel aims to hire a Receptionist/Secretary in Limassol.
Interview will be held in English.
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in Russian is an advantage
- Good Greek
- Animal Experience
- Minimum 2 years of administrative and reception experience
- Ability to prioritize and manage several activities simultaneously
- Well organized with excellent communicating skills
- Degree in Business Administration or
- Accounting & Finance or
- Public Relations or
- Human Resource Management is an advantage
- Excellent Computer Skills- Ms Office -word, excel, Outlook
- Have exceptional human relations, communication and service skills
- To act with professionalism and integrity
- Pleasant and professional approach
- Excellent telephone manner
- Well-presented individual
- Polite, reliable, neat
6 Working Days including Saturday or Sunday
- Handle the following services – veterinary clinic, Pet Hotel, Grooming, Pet shop, Pet travel and accounting
- Deal with customers, calls, emails
- Veterinary clinic – learn the terminology in order to communicate, book appointments and receive feedback
- Pet Hotel – learn the terminology and system, book reservations, prepare check In process and check out process and receive feedback
- Grooming – learn the terminology, book appointments, receive feedback
- Pet Shop – learn the products in order to sell, put orders and receive feedback
- Pet Travel – research on regulations of each country, city and airline and receive feedback
- Accounting – enter products, expenses in the system and check statements
How to Apply: If you have the necessary skills and experiences and you are keen to join our visionary team you can submit your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting “anergosjobs.com” on the title.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
Address: Constantinou Kavafi 9, 4630, Erimi, Limassol