IQ Option: Anti-Money Laundering Compliance Officer (AMLCO) – Limassol
Anti-Money Laundering Compliance Officer (AMLCO)
IQ Option is an international software developing company and its main product is the online trading platform. For the past 3,5 years on the project, we reached the first position of world leaders in Binary Options. As a leading CySec registered company, we have received several awards, including The Fastest Growing Binary Option Brand, achieving a significant impact on the Trading industry while being presented in over 170 countries operating in more than 13 languages. We have now introduced Forex and CFD’s, Digital Options and in the near future ETF’s and more.
Responsibilities of our future teammate:
- Development and establishment of customers’ acceptance policy and risk management and procedures manual
- Monitoring the Approval or rejection of Clients’ account applications performed by the Back Office Admin.
- Creating, improving and maintaining AML/TF policies and procedures and ensuring that are followed by the staff.
- Monitor and assess the correct and effective implementation of the policy, the practices, measures, procedures and controls
- Internal reporting procedures – Reporting to MOKAS
- Detection, recording and evaluation of risks and updating of procedures
- Reporting to CySEC
- Provide recommendations/advice to business lines on best practices implementation of CySEC’ s regulatory requirements;
- Review or/and provide recommendations for information uploaded in the website to ensure compliance with relevant Laws and Directives/Regulations;
- Where necessary liaise with regulatory authorities and external service providers.
- Annual AMLCO Report and any other reporting obligations (Monthly prevention statement) of AMLCO
- Ongoing monitoring of accounts and investigations of suspicious transactions
- Must hold University degree or equivalent.
- Must have at least 1 years’ experience working in AML and/or Compliance at a Cyprus Investment Firm.
- Full understanding and has working experience with AML law
- Successful completion of the CySEC Advanced Examination is will be considered as an advantage
- Good judgement and communication skills
- Confident and adaptable with excellent report writing skills
- Works well under pressure
What do we offer:
- Competitive Remuneration, 13th salary
- Friendly, enjoyable and positive environment
- Many corporate bonuses and incredible corporate events
- Gym, climbing wall, ping pong, arcades, and a slide right inside the office!
We have a referral program! We are paying €500 for every successful recommendation!
Please send your CV to email@example.com stating the position, we will be glad to meet you!
Note: All and CVs and Cover Letters will be treated with strict confidence. IQ Option is an equal opportunity employer.