Pearson Qualifications International: Customer Service Advisor – Limassol
Pearson UK is the UK’s largest and fastest-growing educational service provider offering leading-edge qualifications along with teaching and learning resources under the Edexcel, BTEC, LCCI, Pearson, Heinemann, and other brands. Pearson Qualifications International is a part of Pearson UK and Pearson plc.
Pearson Qualifications International Customer Services Team comprises about 20 members of staff across a number of teams based in London, Cyprus and Asia Pacific.
The overall purpose of the Customer Service Advisor’s role is to provide outstanding professional services to a specified range of Schools and Further Education customers, on the telephone, by email and sometimes online.
Our vision is that our reputation for delivering outstanding customer service becomes a source of sustainable competitive advantage for our business- the reason customers come to us, and the reason they stay with us.
We are recruiting 1 new Customer Service Advisor to join our Cyprus team initially for a 12-month fixed term contract.
Essential requirements for the post:
- Good general level of Education
- Ability to use MS Office – Word, Outlook, Excel etc.
- Excellent communication/telephone skills, both written and oral (in English)
- Highly organised, with the ability to plan workloads and meet deadlines
- Able to work under pressure
- Efficient, reliable and accurate
- A self-motivated, reliable team player
- Knowledge of secondary and tertiary Education
Working days/hours: Monday – Friday 9.00 am – 5.pm
Salary: Fixed Term Contract €15000 annually
Place of work: Limassol
Please send a recent CV with covering letter by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating:”anergosjobs.com” on the title.