Law firm in Limassol is looking to recruit bookkeeper.
Key Duties / Responsibilities:
- Bookkeeping of client’s transactions; maintaining proper books and record for clients.
- Preparation of tax and VAT returns.
- Production of financial information and other reports to clients.
Key Skills / Experience:
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English (spoken and written).
- Excellent use of computers (and in particular ALL Microsoft Office programmes.
- At least 1 year prior relevant experience.
- Reliable, committed and discreet.
- Self-motivated and able to cooperate efficiently with co-workers.
- Knowledge/experience as corporate administrator, knowledge of Russian and/or previous experience in a law/accounting firm will be considered as extra qualifications.
Salary based on qualifications.
Please refer to relevant section of firms’ website (www.economoullc.com) on how to apply (until 31 August 2017).