Safebridge Cyprus Ltd: Assistant to the Product Manager – Limassol
Safebridge is one of the leaders in the field of Human Resource Competence Management to the maritime industry and beyond.
Our expertise in supplying cutting edge IT solutions for E-Learning, E- Assessment and E-Certification and our close working relationship with both international and regional public authorities has earned us a high caliber client list within the Maritime community.
Safebridge follows the strictest industry standards and legal regulations. Our innovativeness in the Human Resource sector provides for a thrilling, challenging and technical work place.
We expect commitment and loyalty and we pride ourselves in providing a caring, reliable and stimulating work atmosphere.
Together with ample opportunities for personal and professional growth and a competitive remuneration package we also offer relocation assistance to our foreign employees.
Our offices in Hamburg (Germany) and Limassol (Cyprus) are centrally located and easily accessible with plenty of amenities nearby.
Safebridge is looking to recruit a motivated and, and eager to learn individual for the position of an Assistant to support the Product Manager in all aspects of the product line development. The right candidate will join a fast growing, multi-national and energetic team in our office in Limassol, Cyprus.
- Collect and process product and market information
- Contribute to the development of product concepts, requirements and processes
- Contribute to the development of business analyses
- Test new products
- Contribute to the creation of product-related content like presentations, manuals, brochures, articles, etc.
- Communicate and partner with internal and external stakeholders
- Organize meetings and keep meeting minutes
- Bachelor’s degree in Behavioral sciences (e.g. Psychology, Sociology, Human Resource Management) is preferred.
- Previous experience in similar industry will be considered an advantage
- Avid learner with gritty, positive personality
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent research and analytical skills
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power Point)
Additional benefits offered:
– Private Medical Insurance (Cyprus)
– Pension Scheme (Germany & Cyprus)
– Flexible Working Hours (Germany & Cyprus)
– Public Transport Allowance (Germany)
– Fitness Scheme (Germany & Cyprus)
Salary will depend on qualification and experience.
Only Resumes written in English will be taken into consideration.
We look forward to receiving our application by email: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting:”anergosjobs.com” on email title.