EverFX: HR Manager – Limassol
We are looking for a skilled HR manager to oversee all aspects of Human Resources practices and processes. You will support business needs and ensure the proper implementation of company strategy and objectives.
The goal is to promote corporate values and enable business success through human resources management, including job design, recruitment, performance management, training & development, employment cycle changes, talent management, and facilities management services.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Support and develop internal culture through HR practices
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process, according to the company’s strategy and needs
– international recruitment included
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive and motivating working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Supervise pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Experience in a Forex Company for at least 1 year
- Proven working experience as HR manager or in the HR Department
- People oriented and results driven
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- Knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- BS/MS degree in Human Resources (would be considered an advantage) or related field
Remuneration and Benefits
An excellent remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to their qualifications and experience.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job title, until the 14th of August 2017.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
EverFX , an on-line trading broker based in Limassol, is a trademark of ICC Intercertus Capital Limited and is regulated by Cyprus Exchange and Securities Commission (CySEC) with the licence number 301/16.