Elytronic is the leading electronics systems integration company in Cyprus operating in both the residential and commercial markets. Systems include Home Automation, Lighting Control, Audio, Video, Cinemas, Energy and Security.
- Responsible for Office Administration
- Responsible for Logistics Department
- Projects Contract Management
- Office Procedures Responsibilities
- Invoicing, track customer payments
- Purchasing (check purchase invoices, credit terms, payments to suppliers etc)
- Customer Service
- Operation department duties (renewal of all company’s licenses, maintain company vehicles, ordering office supplies, RMAs etc)
- Fluent in Greek and English
- Computer Literate in Google Apps & MS Office
- Accounting Methods & Software Experience
- Career Opportunity in an evolving company and market
- Modern and Dynamic work environment
- Attractive packages based on experience and qualifications including: Medical Insurance, Provident Fund, 13th Salary
To apply or for any further information please contact us or send your CV at:
Elytronic, Elysee Building, 22 Chytron Street, Nicosia 1075
Tel: 22 271901, firstname.lastname@example.org stating:”anergosjobs.com” on the email title.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.