Duties include, but are not limited to:
- General office duties such as organising files, filing and photocopying.
- Answering telephone and responding to client enquiries.
- Sorting and allocating incoming mail and faxes.
- Greeting clients on arrival at office.
- Keeping diary and arranging appointments for staff.
- Maintain and Schedule the conference room.
- Maintaining and updating the company database and spreadsheets.
- Create and maintain client files, ensuring information is regularly updated.
- Assist with the administration of Company Incorporation and Land Registry (previous experience would be considered an advantage).
- Assist the legal team with tasks as requested.
- Manage stationery and office supplies inventory.
- Liaise with suppliers to place orders for items required.
- Liaise with lessors of equipment to ensure leased equipment is regularly serviced and operational.
- Liaise with couriers for outgoing mail.
Required Skills and Experience include:
- Proficient in English and Greek language is a MUST.
- Another language would be considered an advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Experience using Zygos Software would be considered an advantage.
- Previous Secretarial experience in a Law Firm would be considered an advantage.
Candidates should send their CV together with a short cover letter via e-mail to: email@example.com stating:”anergosjobs.com” on title.